Monday, June 04, 2007

what am i doing?

for the next month i am working out (with the goal of losing weight), tanning (cuz i feel better about myself if i'm tanner and skinnier), and helping my mom get her house in more in order. then, in July, my plan is to go to Europe on a tour for 18-35 year olds. it will cover Spain, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, and the lovely city of London. the friend i made in Guatemala lives in Switzerland, so i'll see her and maybe travel with her for a little bit as well.

after that ... i will get a job, of course. don't know what i will find a job doing, but i will find one. i also don't know the location of that job search right now, but hopefully in August i will have it figured out.

until then, it's all about diet and exercise for me. i am feeling way icky about my body right now and will not go to Europe with strangers feeling the way i'm feeling about looking the way i'm looking. it's just important to me to travel while feeling good about myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

coolness! that sounds like a really nice itinerary. are you doing the busabout thingy?

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I'm checking in after awhile. Your trip sounds AWESOME! Is it with a group? I'm sure God will open the next door for you - just keep walking in the way. Miss you around here.