Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Europe

yes, i'm still going to Europe. i've finally made a decision and booked it. here's what it's gonna look like...

July 11 - fly to Zurich, Switzerland, and spend the next 5 days with Susanne, the friend i made in Guatemala. the plan is to recover from jet lag and see as much of Susanne's world as possible.

July 17 - fly to London, spend three days on my own, enjoying my space, mastering the Tube, seeing all the wonderful sights.

July 20 - join the tour group on a bus and head across the channel to see ... France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Italy.

August 1 - make my way from Paris to London, get on a plane and fly home.

August 2-6 - recover from jet lag

August 7 - look for a job

oh, i guess i can stop the timeline now... :-)

anyways, i'm very excited, though nervous about traveling somewhat on my own in countries i've never been to. but i know i'm going to see so many things i've wanted to see for SO LONG, that it'll be well worth it all. now i just have to figure out what to pack!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pack me

Anonymous said...

Your trip sounds wonderful!! Be sure and pack your camera so you'll have a lot of pictures to show us!!

Bob (Your ShoutLife friend)

Anonymous said...

What? You're avoiding my green island? To come so close and not go all the way... sigh. Have I taught you nothing?

;)