Monday, March 26, 2007

sale pending

my house is in the process of being sold! :-) the closing is May 2, so i'm thinking of returning to Colorado the week of April 9 to pack up my stuff and say "see ya later" to friends and mountains.

i continue to work really hard at Sonic. the hours on my feet are still very tiring and painful, but i'm getting more used to it as each hour passes. the girls are warming up to me, for the most part, and most of us are getting along a lot better now, but the work is still enormously busy, hectic, and somewhat stressful on a continual basis. i've mostly been working in the front doing drinks and ice cream, but one night last week i worked in the kitchen, and i've been training a couple of girls in the front. that's helped speed the last week up a bit ... i need changes in my job like that.

otherwise, things are good. :-)

No comments: