Saturday, February 03, 2007

tell me a story!

so i went away for about 10 days to visit friends in Florida and Maryland. during the trip, i requested of my friends, "tell me a story!" for whatever reason, none of them were very creative.

being back from Guatemala, i realized i shared too much on this site about my life there. so much so that those who actually read the blog now know everything and don't need to ask any questions, therefore, i don't really get to share any stories.

i can't remedy the problem now, but i have learned what not to do next time.

and so, i will now share about my trip to FL and MD...

i went to Animal Kingdom at Disney World and felt like a kid again. i very much enjoyed myself, but was slightly disappointed in the safari ride. in MD i walked around a VERY large mall, played lots of games, attended a very good concert, felt like a kid again (or at least a teenager), and said a couple of times, "tell me a story!"

i just told you a story, now you tell me one.... :-)

No comments: