Monday, November 06, 2006

theft, part deux

the school has given me a check. i have to go home, get my passport, walk to the bank, cash the check, pay back my friends. the guy who may have done this malicious act does NOT work here at the school. he works in a travel agency and comes in periodically to offer students services. they know where he works, but to get him yelled at would take more work than i'm willing to produce right now. i feel like crap and want to go home and do nothing. but now i have to walk all over the freakin' city, again, and i'm ticked. i'm also very tired of not understanding the language. i'm just tired, period. i'll be happy when i can go home and lie down and do nothing. so, until then, adios...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe you've been there almost 1 month??? Keep going! Tu puedes hacerlo!

Sounds like the Lake trip went really quickly! I was in San Pedro in July and I must admit, I really liked it. Santiago was really hit hard by Hurricane Stan - tons of landslides.

Can't wait to hear about your next adventure!