Thursday, November 30, 2006

thank you

i just want to send out a big thank you to everyone who has been encouraging me. i really appreciate your care.

it's been an interesting 24 hours. i feel very solemn and my brain can't focus on one particular thing. i can't really explain myself here and don't really have people here to explain myself TO. so that's been weird since i'm a processor ... internally and externally.

otherwise, i'm doing ok.

(P.S. someone commented and i don't know who you are, please identify yourself. your words were, "I just want to offer a shoulder and a simple, "I am sorry for your hurt and I am here for you." We'll talk about God's love for you later." i don't like it when i don't know who is encouraging me...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenny, here I am again to just tell you that GP and I are praying for you and will continue to do so. You are very precious to us and are certain that Jesus has a plan for you. We don't know yet what that plan is but in due time I believe it will be revealed to you. Meanwhile, be of good courage.
Look forward to what He has in store for you.
GP and I were at bible study tonite and just got home late (had a flat and had to call uncle D. to come rescue us). We got as far as the Toyota place. The tire is ruined (it was on GP's Malibu) so he will have to call AAA and have them come change it and then he will have to go buy a new one. The tire was totally shredded. sigh :-)
That will be a morning plan. Anyway
we'll be looking forward to your coming home.
Love, kisses & hugs, gm
November 30,2006 10:26 PM