Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Puerto Viejo

i got told today that the school in Puerto Viejo that i was going to for the last two weeks to study on the beach is closed due to no students due to weather. and they don't know if it will re-open or not. so i don't get to go to the beach and study and relax before coming home.

so, what should i do??? please share your ideas. right now my three options are:
1) stay in Antigua
2) go home (to Texas) early
3) go somewhere else entirely (i.e. travel, not study)

if you choose option number 3, you need to recommend a place i should go.

class today was ok. we're done learning the Present tense and moving on to Preterit, which is sorta like the Past tense, except instead of "i ate" the Preterit is "i was eating" or "i used to eat". i THINK. i really have to idea, i'm just faking all of this...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey. Sorry for my absence from the blog scene. Just busy this week I guess. Sounds like you are having a rough time. I am sorry, but take heart (animo!!), you are not alone. What you are feeling is completely normal. I realize that fact doesn't make it any easier - so forget I even said it and just remember the "animo" part!!

Here is what I think you should do if you have .... oops, time for fellowship lunch.... tbc

Anonymous said...

Okay, FL is over and I am back with my idea....

I think you should use your last two weeks to connect with and minister with our team there, if possible. I think that would really help you catch a sense for what you are a part of back here. maybe you already have all that and don't need any more experience and if so...disregard. It would also give you a chance to maybe use some of that Spanish you are pouring yourself into...

Just a thought. I could set up the conversation with them if you want to at least look at it...

We miss you!!