Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 11 of Fasting at True North

some people think i'm crazy. that's ok. some people think i'm starving myself. and that's ok, too. i'm not doing either, but people will think what they think. so what AM i doing?

i'm ending the year with nutrition, healthy, fitness, and loving life on the brain instead of gorging myself on a bunch of junk food that makes me sick. i'm learning ways to adopt a better lifestyle at home, one that will help me THRIVE instead of just survive. i'm starting 2013 on a super positive note. i'm arming myself with tools to help me succeed throughout the year, not just for one week. i'm learning about what my body can do, what my mind can do, what my heart desires in life, what i'm actually able to do versus what i think i can't do.

i've learned a ton while here at True North. and i'm ready to put it into action. i'm armed with delicious plant strong, SOS free recipes that i'm eager to go home and make. i'm armed with knowledge and science and facts and psychology that i can bring to mind when i'm tempted to eat the foods that make us sick. that's right, US, not just me.

i'm ready to make 2013 a great, healthy, strong, fun year.

here's a link to My YouTube Channel - so you can view ALL my videos.

and here's the video of Day 11. yes, it's day 11 of water only and i'm still alive - imagine that! (yes, that was just a tiny bit sarcastic.)  i'm feeling good and healthy and strong. and while i'm doing fine fasting, i am starting to look forward to sunday when i get juice. :-)


No comments: