Wednesday, July 18, 2007

London, day two

i'm taking it easy today thus far ... haven't done or seen anything and it's after 12 noon. i know, to some that sounds lazy, but to me it sounds ... well, lazy. *L* but i'm tired.

last night i got back to my hotel about 10:30. found my roommate (awake, thankfully). we talked for a bit while i got ready for bed. she left this morning on her tour. she got up at 5. oh my.

anyways, between the temperature of the room (hot and humid), her breathing, her getting up bloody early, and a new bed, new pillow, new sounds, etc., i didn't sleep well. which is partly why i'm being lazy today.

i'm about to go to the London Eye and "take my flight". it's a bit cloudy today, but hopefully i'll be able to see things and take some cool pictures. if not, it's ok i guess, cuz tomorrow holds "The Original Bus Tour" around the city for me and my camera, in which i'll be taking LOTS of pictures and seeing LOTS of things and hopping on and off all day long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time so far. I'm so glad. Too bad it costs so much to eat there. Take tons of pictures and keep blogging. Love and hugs, mom