Tuesday, December 05, 2006

just stuff

since i didn't study that one week and the school wouldn't refund my money, i am studying for 2 hours extra each day for the rest of my time here. therefore, i have a new teacher for my studies in the afternoon. her name is Gabi. i don't know much about her yet, but i do know that she loves to laugh and loves chocolate. therefore, we get along pretty good so far. :-)

yesterday we spent the first hour and a half getting to know me. the last half hour was spent going over the preposition "por", but only half of the uses. there are 14! today we spent the first hour playing Scrabble and then went over the rest of the uses of "por" and some new prepositions like On, About, Over, Through. needless to say, i have new words to learn. it's a good thing, but it means i need to study.

the wind blew REALLY hard last night. it sounded like our roof was being torn off by 100 crowbars. it was REALLY loud and REALLY interrupting.

my mood is ... hormonal. one second i'm happy, the next i'm angry, and the next i'm crying. *shaking head*

last night i wrote a bunch of things down that will maybe help me decide on a future. things like "what do i want? what do i need? what do i like? how much money do i need?" hopefully this will help me. i felt good about doing it. facing it. made me feel like i'm moving past the depression stage. it's not over, but maybe it's subsiding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish there was something that I could say to lighten your mood. You need to get back to the former light-hearted, fun-loving niece that I remember. Laughing all the time at the silliest things in the world. Come home soon! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

it'll pass sooner than you think and once it does you'll look back on all this and wonder why you got so worked up for in the first place... just concentrate on getting home and enjoying the fact that you're where you're happiest... : D