Thursday, November 02, 2006

bad news bears...

well, today started out ok. we had cereal for breakfast, i played scrabble at school and did pretty good (with the help of my trusty dictionary). but, during our break at school my wallet was stolen out of my purse sitting by the table where i study at every day. so, at least Q700, two credit cards, and my driver's license was stolen. i've got the CCs cancelled and in the process found out that they charged at least 5 things in the few hours they had. *sigh*

dear Merlene will loan me a little money for the weekend (we're still going to Panajachel) and my grandparents are wiring me money to have on Monday. otherwise, i will wait for a new card to arrive here at the school in about 10 days. ugh!

here are pictures for yesterday's events... i hope. :-) click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just now taking a look at your site, and it's fun to hear what you've been up to! Sorry about the wallet--not fun. I'm thinking as I read all your food adventures that I hope you have a pretty big stash of peanut butter...We miss you around here! I clicked on an ad, just for you. :)